About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bad Mood caused by PMS

According to the Wikipedia:
A mood is a relatively long lasting emotional state. Moods differ from simple emotions in that they are less specific, less intense, and less likely to be triggered by a particular stimulus or event. Moods generally have either a positive or negative valence. In other words, people typically speak of being in a good mood or a bad mood.

Oh well, I'm just having another bad mood day today. I'm not sure whether it was the hot weather or it was my premenstrual syndrome (PMS). I just can't focus on one thing but do two things at once today. I went cold to my friends today. I know.

People always thought that moods are easy to control. But I think they are wrong. You can control emotions and moods but controlling moods are harder. In my opinion, moods may be affected by our unbalance hormones. Which occurs during PMS. But that only happens to females. That's what my Biology teacher said too. To know more about PMS (especially for the males who have a girlfriend or wife) click on this http://health.yahoo.com/women-overview/premenstrual-syndrome-pms-topic-overview/healthwise--hw139442.html

PLEASE READ AND LEARN!

2 comments:

odd3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LiRa said...

aik???? knapa ni?