About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Friday, March 19, 2010

Facebook

Good and not Good at the same time. ahahaha.


Advantages

-New Friends (Which is common)
-U won't feel lonely even if u are alone (At least u know what's going on and not going on)
-Fun (Games of course)
-U are able to find long lost friends (Like my parents)
-Promotive (For people who hunts popularity)


Disadvantages

-Virus (My friend has been sending her PC for repair over and over again)
-Unwanted stalkers (But it's okay if u like being stalked or u have a favourite stalker)
-Violation in pictures (U know what i mean)
-Chat-box annoyer (Happens to me all the time)
-Addiction (Facebook makes people forget about their studies, meal time, gf's, bf's, family.... or should i say EVERYTHING to be exact.)

No comments: