About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am your best friend by LiRa

A song that I created when I was 16 years old. It's about best friends. I don't really know how to create a Love song back then. Hahaha. So I came up writing a Best Friend song which I bravely sang during our last day of high school (17 years old). When I finished singing, some of them were crying and some were like "Yeah. Okay. Cool.". So here we go. You only have to click the play button to listen to me sing. Enjoy! Subscribe~ hehe


7 comments:

sss said...

hi dear..finally u come out through youtube. remember me? sis ct la :P

i am following you my girl..prove me that u can be an artist..as i said before u've the 'package'
keep it up ;)

Anonymous said...

i want the lyric of this song....:)

Charline said...

Hi Ivy~ I officially stalking u. Haha~ Run now.

Your song is AY-OH-some n your voice is damn lovely. U should put up more youtube videos. Write more songs or do covers.

Anonymous said...

Hi I love this song so much u sing like an angel=) keep up making good songs ya..u are very talented~ God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love this song so much u sing like an angel. keep up making good songs ya=) u are very talented.God Bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love this song very much=) u sing like an angel. keep up making good songs ya^^ u are very talented..God bless..

Anonymous said...

hi, I love this song so much u sing like an angel.. keep u making good song ya=) u are very talented.God bless^^