About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Sunday, October 24, 2010

How to Maintain a Friendship?

Effort is needed in maintaining a good relationship. Once you've step inside a person's life as their friend, you'll get to know their problems, sorrows, happiness or excitements. Thus, you will get involved in some of their activities. Who said friendships are easy to maintain? If you think it is that easy, try flashing back some of the friends you had 5 years ago. Are they still close to you until now? Think again.

How to maintain your friendship according to Me:
  1. Love your friends. 
  2. When they are sad, try to cheer them up.
  3. Give them good advices about life.
  4. Cherish every moment you had with them.
  5. Mutual trust.
  6. Be a Good Listener when they are sharing something.
  7. Be funny with them. Making jokes with them is a good way to break the ice when you haven't met them for weeks.
  8. Make them feel appreciated by giving them presents on their birthday or when you've just came back from a trip.
  9. Keep in touch. haha. via Facebook, text messages, phone calls, Skype, MSN or YM.
  10. Be happy.
    I'm not posting this because I'm good in maintaining friendship. Haha. It's a suggestion from one of my best buddy! Christ D'ze! Haha. Thanks to him I'm able to think what to write. Inspirations are from SuVeeNaGiShua. Thanks for being my best buddies~! <3

    p/s: I'll be posting a video of me singing a friendship song called 'Coffee Without Sugar' on facebook. It's a LiRa Original. I'm hoping for supports from you all especially from SuVeeNaGiShua. Hee~ ^.^ 

    Thanks For Reading! <3 you all!


    No comments: