About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What is Music to me?

Music expresses emotions, imaginations, life, love, hate or anything that you could think of. For me Music is amazingly tangible because we can listen to it, feel it, touch it or see it. 


Evidence:


Listen to music ~ Listening to a song using your ears (of course).


Feel the music ~ You can cry if you let yourself melt in a sad song. (No kidding)


Touch the music ~ Easy! Music Instruments... You can touch them. =P


See the music ~ Music notes. ^.^




The ability of Music in our life:
  • Music is more than anything we are able to describe. 
  • Music can hypnotize you. 
  • Music can makes you happy, hyper, sad, excited, confuse, calm and more.
  • It's up to you to make Music as your negative thing or positive thing in your life. 
  • Choose your music. 
  • Music will define yourself to the society according to what kind of Music you like.
  • Music changes people.

Thanks for reading~!


To all my beloved bloggers! I would love to read your opinion about Music. Please note me on facebook. ^.^