About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yes it's new year! The calender shows that today is the 1st January in the year of 2011. Wow. Big number aye? Hahaha. I'm happy but knowing that I'll be busier this year, I have to get ready to face the real world this time. Baking and singing at the same time. Haha. Sounds funny but yeah.. I'm excited (kinda).

And yeah... I celebrated new year with my cousins. Which was not what I usually do every 31st December. This was my first time celebrating New Year with my cousins. It's not that I don't spend much time with them, it's just that I've been celebrating New Year at church with some friends since I was a Child. And last night was awesome! We had a great bbq, karaoke, Uno games and had a chit chat. Love it! haha.




No comments: