About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's almost Chinese New Year!

CNY! When it comes to this Chinese celebration, all I can think about is HOLIDAY and THE RED PACKET! Well... I'm not that excited for holidays anymore but I'm excited for the red packet to land on my hands. I've been trapped in my own house for almost a month now. It's all because of that MIA (missing in action) lecturers.*We should focus more on CNY* 

Basically on CNY, people will start playing with the firecrackers and blowing up the fireworks and that reminds me of Katy Perry's song called Fireworks. Haha. In malaysia, the Indians, Malays, Dusun, Murut and some other races celebrates CNY together. This is actually a good thing that the people in Malaysia respects each other's celebration or races. That's what One Malaysia should be like. But there are some individuals and also groups of people that are not cooperating in this One Malaysia thing. Oh well... That's how life goes. You can't force everybody to be an angel when you are living on earth. It's their life to choose what they wanted to do. Hehe.

And by the way,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


No comments: