About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Friday, July 29, 2011

Avatar


Avatarrrrr!!! Yes it's Avatar. Blue face with white moles on the face. Weird. HAHA. First of all, I wanna say that it's a very long movie. It took about 171 minutes to finish. Gosh. That was long. It's awesome though. I felt like watching aliens moving infront of me. Best view is in the cinema without any 3D glasses. (They are annoying--->3D glasses.) Basically it's a story about an action-adventure journey of self-discovery, in the context of imperialism and deep ecology. Found that on wiki. I love wiki. It gives you informations. By the way, this is how the Avatar motion was captured. 


Awesome huh? I know it's too late for me to talk about this but yeah... It is still on mind. I hate how they look like but somehow I do love it because it is unique. I love the graphic for being awesome. Referring to the high technology in movie making, it makes me think that animations would someday look like real people and maybe Angelina Jolie wouldn't grow old in movies. It may come to a concept of celebrities, just taking their royalty pay for being characterized in a movie. Avatar made me think that way. The graphic and all was too cool for me to criticize. 

Making a movie is not easy as what we all know. A good producer and director helps the budget to be worth enough paying the movie's costs. Actors help the crew to double the profit. The crew help the actors to look good in camera. Helping each other make things gather. Cheers! ^.^



No comments: