About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Pursuit of Happyness


First of all. The word Happyness looks weird. HAHA. It's a good story though. Inspiring young people like me. I watched it during English class yesterday. I could almost get caught crying in the class. It feels different when you are actually watching a movie which was inspired by a true story. I noticed the word "inspired by a true story" from the beginning of the movie and I knew it was going to be great. As I watched it, I imagined how it would be like if it was real and I began to feel sorry for the father and the son. Then, there was a time when I felt angry at the people who took him for granted. It was so touching and I felt so thankful that I don't have to suffer things like that since my parents raised me with an adequate living. This movie had taught me a lot and I know somehow great challenges may come in to our life, we just have to get ourself ready for any of that.

The movie was even more touching when the actor was Will Smith and Jaden Smith. Almost everybody knows that they are real family. They are both good actors and just by watching this movie, you will automatically know that they have a loving family in their real life. The part where they had to sleep in the toilet had me crying. I could almost fail to hide my tears from my classmates at that part. Haha. Chris (Will Smith) was silently crying while covering Christopher's (Jaden Smith) ears when there was someone banging at the toilet door. "Maybe he was trying to give his son some good night sleep." I thought.

Anyway, I think young people should watch it and learn how to be thankful of what your family has been doing for you. Not everybody has a prosperous life. Cherish your life while it's there. Cheers! ^.^

No comments: