About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Terminal


A movie about a Bulgarian man travels to New York to fulfil his promise to his father.

What would I do if I were him (Vikor Navorski)?

Viktor was not allowed to go back to his own country and he's also forbidden to be in New York City. If I were him, I would probably do the same thing like what he did. It was a very childish way to observe people in the airport getting 25 cents reward for every trolley that they retrieved and decided to do the same thing just to get some money for lunch. At the same time, it is a very good way of collecting money for lunch when there's no employers in the airport that can accept you as their employee. I would also do that when I'm critically broke. In the other hand, losing food coupons was because of his carelessness. I would tell the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Head Frank Dixon that I lost my food coupons. Well, maybe it would be hard for him to communicate at that time but spontaneous sign language won't be so bad, right? I would also be friends with Enrique like what Viktor did. Being a cupid for him and his dream girl was actually a noble deed. Not to mention the foods provided by Enrique for giving some information about his dream girl. That was awesome! Helping people and getting rewards are exactly the things that I should do when I'm in Viktor's situation. Moreover, I am also impressed of Viktor on his discovery of construction work talent. I would also do what I enjoy doing and sooner or later people in the airport would notice my talent and make some business with it. Viktor was paid 19$ per hour which was said by Frank Dixon that Viktor's salary is way better than his. That's about it. If you haven't watch it, make some time for it or you will miss it. 
Cheers! ^.^

No comments: