About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tangled


The Tangled movie. It's a story about Rapunzel. A drop of sunlight falls to the ground and grows into a magical flower with the power to heal the sick and injured. Rapunzel's hair is the source of the magical power that can make someone young. This happened when the Queen, her mother, was healed by the flower during her childbirth. Unfortunately, Rapunzel was kidnapped by an old woman named Gothel. She knew the secrets of Rapunzel's hair. She hid Rapunzel in a very tall tower and raised her as her own child.  Every year on Rapunzel's birthday, her kingdom sends thousands of lanterns into the sky in hopes that the lost princess will return. On her 18th birthday eve, Rapunzel asks Gothel to let her see the floating lights, but Gothel refuses, telling her that the world is full of dangers. 

That was the introduction of the movie. It was a nice animated movie. I watched it a few months ago and that's all i remembered. The sad thing is that, Gothel was dead. I know that it was a bad thing to kidnap a princess; but at least she did take a good care of Rapunzel. Maybe letting her get killed in this movie was not what I expected. I was expecting that Gothel would be jailed or something; but instead, she was killed in this movie. So sad. 

Maybe people would think that this movie sounded childish. They are WRONG. They should watch it before judging. Like what we always say "Don't judge a book by it's cover". I know it doesn't sound like its meaning but it has something to do with that saying. 

Watching this movie made me realize that our technology in media has improved a lot. I cried watching sad scenes in Tangled (which is weird). Proves that the animation contains an emotional garnishing. I had to use that "garnishing" word. I'm learning to be a chef. 

Okay, that's about it. I'm hoping to watch some other animated, touching, funny movie. I have nothing else to say. So I'm out. ^.^

No comments: