About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Princess Diaries


My all time favourite! I felt like a princess just by watching this movie. I've watched like thousands of times. I love ot so much. It may sounds childish to some others but I just love it so much. It's about 15 year old girl who is living an average life with her single mother. When her mother visits her in San Fransisco, Mia thought that she came for tea but instead, she came to tell her about her real family. She belongs to the royal family of Genovia. She had hard times to get used to it but time helps her to be a good princess. She went through some nasty gossips and friendship problem but she managed to settle it down. When the time comes to make her as an official princess, she was scared and confused. Thanks to her late father for giving her a letter for her 16th birthday that strengthen her to be a real princess. She made her way to the royal house with a spontaneous attire and made her decision to be a princess and someday to rule Genovia. 

I can tell you so much about this movie that I didn't have to stop typing and start thinking on how the story goes. I just love this movie. I started watching it since I was in primary school. A big fan. HAHA. This movie really tells me that I don't have to be afraid or ashamed for who I am and where I came from. 
P / S: I love Anne Hathaway! 
Cheers! ^.^

No comments: