About Me

My photo
I'm Bubbly, Simple but Extra-ordinary. ^^

Friday, July 29, 2011

When In Rome


It was a great movie! My friend, Sue and I was talking about it on facebook chat. It was hilarious when Beth was trying hard to make the vase break into tiny pieces. It was a tradition where they have to hit the vase on something hard on a wedding day and the number of the broken pieces indicates the years of happiness in the future. Beth was trying hard on breaking it but failed. She tried and tried again until Nick came to help her and TADAAA! It's broken. Which makes me think that Beth would be happy in the future if it is spent with Nick. The other thing that I think was hilarious was when Nick translated Beth's speech on her sister's wedding. The translation was bad that Nick didn't really know how to translate it. The people went silent when the words that came out of Nick's mouth was quite embarrassing in a way. 

I've been watching this movie for several times now. Once a month, I think. My dad asked me "Why do you watch it again and again when you've watch it once." I didn't say anything but to be frank, it's a girl thing. Girls like watching their favourite movies over and over again. It just feels good! HAHA. 

It's an interesting comedy romance movie. It tells you that out of all the boys that you thought were not right for you, there must be one who is really true to you and love you for who you are. Love doesn't have to rush. Love is understanding. Love is patient. Love is precious. Love is pure. Love is wonderful. Those are the things I've learned in this movie. Inspiring for both adolescence and adults. Cheers! ^.^

No comments: